|Danilia, Corfu, 49100 Greece phone / fax: (+30) 26610 91913 mobile: (+30) 69478 02232 email: email@example.com
home recycling old cars how to find us
Corfu Recycling was founded in 2001 and is based in Corfu, Greece. Our business is the recycling of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
We gather, separate and process over 9,000 tons of metals per year on the island of Corfu alone. We work in close cooperation with a network of recycling companies throughout Greece.
Our aim is the best possible separation of materials.
Corfu Recycling has quickly expanded and now has 14 employees. In 2006 we moved to our privately owned property and throughout our development we have invested in new infrastructure and machinery.
The range of goods we reycle is almost endless, but includes vehicles, household appliances, PCs and batteries.
We produce various kinds of scrap metal, including:
- Heavy Melting Steel (HMS No2) scrap, consisting of pressed car bodies
- Heavy Melting Steel (HMS No2) scrap, consisting of motor parts and other massive steel parts
- Iron sheet scrap
- Steel can bundles
Non-ferrous metal scrap
- Talc (Post consumer Aluminum can scrap), consisting of aluminum cans in bales
- Tutu (Aluminum extrusion dealer grade), consisting of old extrusions (doors, windows etc)
- Troma (Aluminum Auto or Truck Wheels), mixed with other solid aluminum parts such as pistons etc
- Taint/Tabor (Clean mixed old alloy sheet Aluminum), consisting mainly of cooking pots and pans and aluminium sheets
- Copper cable
- Lead plates
Separated waste for further processing
- Car Batteries
- Electrical motors
- Television screens
If you are interested in our products, please contact us for details of types and quantities available.